Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help for a friend

  1. #1
    crimsonson
    Guest crimsonson's Avatar

    Post

    I got somebody interested in Super 8 out in Van Nuys California - I already explained to them about PK-59 mailers, Dwaynes, B&H and Switzerland. Now I need a cheap place for him to develop PlusX, Tri-X and Ekta.
    Anybody can suggest?

    (yes, yes Roger I will also mention you


    ------------------

  2. #2
    8th Man
    Guest 8th Man's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know about cheap, but Yale can develop all these stocks and they're in North Hollywood, not too far from Van Nuys.
    They can even do same day if you get it to them early enough.

    ------------------
    PRM

  3. #3
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    Man, there are times when I wished I still lived in the Valley. Yes, your friend is about 10-15 minutes away from Yale! Get the film in before 10:30 and he can get it back by 5! At $12.00 a pop it's probably the best deal. There may be other places cheaper but after you factor in shipping and handling it would probably cost more.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Karl151k
    Guest Karl151k's Avatar

    Post

    www.bonofilm.com develops them but they arent in CA. Super8sound sells Plus, Tri, Ekta, and K-40 with processing but Im not sure if they develop it or not.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •